We’re a website design and digital marketing agency with a difference; providing our clients with a holistic approach to all their online marketing needs; creating fresh, great looking websites and digital marketing strategies with a flair for UI and UX that actually work.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the site and/or application.
You will work with the UI/UX analyst and designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the site and/or application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills And Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
- Familiarity with tools such as Sketch, Framer and Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- An understanding of Google’s Material Design unified system that combines theory, resources, and tools for crafting digital experiences
I am interested in the Front-End Developer role
Please feel free to get in touch via any of the contact methods below